Sunday, November 8, 2020

Zero-oil, healthy & tasty French fries

Baby S and I, we both are crazy about French fries; if you give us a tub of French fries, we will finish it in no time. Friday was one of that kind of day when we both were craving for French fries.

I had promised Baby S early in the week that if she behaves nicely throughout the week, I will give her a movie night on Friday and what’s a movie night without popcorn and French fries!!

Fortunately, ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š Daddy S was in back to back calls till midnight, hence there was no one to stop us from doing all sorts of non-routine things. So, as soon as my office work got over Baby S started reminding me of my promise and I was more than happy to keep my promise.

I quickly parboiled two large potatoes and kept it to cool down. Baby S, as always, wanted to help, so she decided to peel off the skin from the potatoes when they are still hot…. can’t keep patience at all!!!

Once potatoes are skinned, I sliced them into thick fingers, sprinkled them with little salt and pepper.
Now, I just needed to put them into my Air Fryer and wait for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes my zero-oil healthy and tasty French fries are ready ðŸ˜Š



Here is the recipe for healthy and tasty zero-oil French fries

Ingredients:
2 medium-sized potatoes, parboiled and skinned
Salt and black pepper powder as per taste
1 teaspoon of oil (optional)

Method:
Parboil two medium-sized potatoes, cool it and peel the skin off
Cut the potatoes in thick long slices
Sprinkle the salt and black pepper powder and mix well, you can add one teaspoon of oil if you want
Pre-heat the air fryer at 160 degrees for 5 minutes
Put the potato slices in an even layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes
Shake it and cook for another 2 minutes
Serve it with tomato ketchup

Give it a try yourself and let me know how you liked it in the comments section below.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment