Sunday, November 8, 2020

Love for Linen

 Last weekend, I was doing some decluttering and work from home cleaning. Found a very nice light green linen shirt in my hubby’s closet. He had lost some weight; hence the shirt was of no use to him and he almost forgot about that shirt, he happily agreed to donate it, lucky me ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š


I always had a thing for linen fabrics, they feel so comfy during the summer months.

Now action time; I chopped off the collar and the sleeves of the shirt, made a round neck, refashioned it to my shape, made a side slit on both sides and now it’s ready to wear. Wait! it’s too simple and plain, let’s be a little bit more creative.


As the shirt is light green, I took some long-pointed leaves from my garden and did some dark green leaf prints with fabric paint on it, added some orange dots here and there, and voila!!! I got my own linen shirt.

Photo courtesy: Baby S

Do you have a few men’s shirts lying around? Let me know, I can help you to refashion it 😊

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment