Sunday, November 8, 2020

Kids T-shirt - fabric painting, Goldfish design on White T-shirt


Yesterday, while arranging Baby S’ cupboard, I found a plain white T-shirt along with some of her last year’s unopened birthday gifts. It was inside a gift box called Finger painting for kids.

The box contained this pain white T-shirt, some rubber stamps, and some washable watercolors.

Baby S was super excited to get messy 😊😊, her intention was to get her hands dirty and put paints all over her room. She wanted to paint the T-shirt with her fingers, but I knew if I would have allowed her, the paints would have ended up more on the walls and floors rather than the shirt and then 3rd world war would have started between the father and daughter duo 😨. I didn’t want to waste my Sunday getting caught between them. So, I convinced Baby S that I will do a nice design on the T-shirt and she will get to choose the design from my kid’s collection.

She chose this one;

Now, I was super excited to paint after such a long time. Thankfully, I had all the colors I needed in my stock. Sunday afternoon and evening were well spent. No world war and Baby S was also very happy after seeing the final outcome 😍.

Art really has a soothing and relaxing effect on your mind, what do you say??

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment